Additional drivers installed from the HP support website:
- Realtek High Definition Audio
- Enables the mute button to change color to red when volume is muted.
- Source: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-75992-4&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=4062&product=3744020&sw_lang=
- HP Quick Launch Buttons
- Enables most of the quick launch buttons on the screen border
- rotate, settings, media (prev, play, next, stop)
- Auto-rotates screen when you convert the laptop to a tablet
- Source: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-78740-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3744020&sw_lang=&os=4062
- DVD Quick Play button on the border of the screen
- I am not going to fix this. I thought it was annoying anyways. I kept on pressing it accidentally.
- Startup time is now 57 seconds.
- From being powered off to displaying the google homepage.
- Shutdown time is now 10 seconds
- With Vista it would literally get too hot for your lap. Now it always stays cool. I would dare to say that it stays cooler than my 13" Macbook.
I hope this helps somebody somehow.